I thought we would do a weekly post and video that by the end of the year will hopefully grow your business more than you thought you would be able to. Today’s post is going to be about creating some goals for your business. Goals I think are vitally important, if you have no goals then you have no direction. By the end of this post and video you’ll want to make five goals for your business.
First review this web page – read it over, then watch the video below it.
Watch the Video
So here are my goals for the website NCLEX Review ONLINE.
Remember for goals you want to do the following – list the goal – include at least two steps for achieving the goal – give a time limit for the goal.
- Double the amount of Facebook likes by the end of the year. Continue to post to Facebook at least a couple of times a week.
- Increase Facebook engagement – get more clicks to the website / comments within the post. We currently are at zero, or close to it – increase incentives to leave comments and visit the website.
- Get at least 20 new customers April / May / June, at least 5 new tutor clients (failed) July / August, and at least 5 new monthly subs August / September.
- Make the ad campaigns more profitable – tune landing pages / ads. Do more research to find out what is working for others.
- Double the SEO traffic each month. Do an SEO audit and make a plan.
You have my goals, now put your goals in the comments – include at least five and we’ll put you in a drawing for a coupon for 50% off the first month of our promotion program.
Next time we’ll talk about getting some baseline numbers.