We have a new client and she had a great question this past week. We told her that a great way to begin to get some traction with SEO and build an audience is to blog frequently. She mentioned that she didn’t really know what to blog about and certainly couldn’t find content to blog about three or four times a week. It doesn’t matter what business you’re in, there is content that your visitors would like to see. Today we’re going to talk about some content ideas that you can apply to your business, no matter what that is.
- Start thinking about blogging – the more you think about it, the more ideas will come to you. Just remember when you get an idea write it down immediately. You can send yourself a text message or use a piece of paper. If you don’t write it down, you’re likely to forget all about it.
- Think of questions that you’re asked frequently – then expand on those questions.
- Write success stories. How did you help someone?
- Review websites that are related to your business.
- Talk about subjects that compliment your business.
- If you have a local business, write about news that’s relevant to the area.
- Introduce your employees, facilities, tools that you use.
- DO NOT constantly sell your products or pretty soon you’ll find the only audience you have is you.
Hopefully this will give you a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing.