Integrating Social Media accounts to your website
This is a post that continues our DIY WordPress series. You can find all of the lessons at the previous link.
Setting up Twitter
- Go to http://www.twitter.com
- Click “Sign Up”.
- Add your name and email address.
- Add a password and click sign up.
- Add your picture / logo.
- Confirm your email.
- Go to Google Plus https://plus.google.com/
- Make sure you log into your gmail account. That helps to make sure that everything is synched together.
- Click Manage this page – answer the questions it presents you one at a time.
- Now integrate your website with all of your social media accounts so far. Each template is a little different. If you’re having trouble finding where they go, you c an always add a plug in to make things work.
- Make sure that you test things a bit – click on the links on your site and make sure that it goes to the destination that you want it to.
Here is a video that shows you how to get a plug in you can use to integrate social media on your website.